Thursday, August 7, 2014

Response to comments

Thanks to all for your awesome comments. I wasn't sure the best way to reply to your various questions, so I just decided to type a quick post to respond to your questions. :)

Melanie--Yes. I think the king forced her to wear the creepy ring.

Cathy--Not quite sure about the stilts, but from what I could gather it was an activity for children. Play time?

Donna--The clock is a popular meeting spot. So, I was just pretending to wait for someone. :) Jeff's beard is growing as the trip goes along. No razor for him on this trip. He was packing lightly. Jeff also does not have meltdowns, so we're good there. :) Just me. And while I was dancing/chatting with the Finnish guy, Jeff was chatting/dancing with his sister.

Hope that answers all the questions! :)

1 comment:

Donna March said...

Thanks for the answers, Alison. I'm glad you both have survived and enjoyed the trip so far. Good to know that Jeff doesn't have meltdowns; wouldn't be pretty if you both had them at the same time. :)